Bug in inverse charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in inverse charts

Something new in 10. When I do 1 / es #f on 1 min adv. chart, and hit up or down cursor, the chart disappears.

atlas,

do you mean you click on the up/down arrow on your keyboard? I can't see any problems with a 1min chart regardless which contract I'm looking at though whilst using any of those keys.

Please send me your username or contact details via PM and I'll contact you regarding this issue.
    Christine B.
    eSignal

Comment

Did you post the inverse symbol?

Comment

Re: Bug in inverse charts

atlas
        From what I am seeing that happens when the minimum amount by which the chart is displaced using the up/down arrows keys is greater than that provided by the precision of the price scale so it shifts it up or down by a whole screen
        If you increase the number of decimals using the Spread Symbol Settings you should see that using the up/down arrow keys will eventually displace the chart vertically in smaller steps. Note that the number of decimals required varies according to the price of the underlying symbol.
        Another way is to disable the Auto-Scale (either by clicking the icon or right clicking the chart and unchecking Auto-Scale) and then drag the chart up or down (which I believe is done on a continuous scale)
        As an aside this behavior is not new to version 10.x but is also displayed in version 8.0
        The enclosed animation (captured using version 8.0) should illustrate all of the above.
        Alex

Originally posted by atlas
        Something new in 10. When I do 1 / es #f on 1 min adv. chart, and hit up or down cursor, the chart disappears.

Comment

Working...
        X