Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No historical bars load

Hello,

Sometime in the last couple of weeks I have developed a problem that is making esignal very difficult to use, to the point where I am extremely frustrated.

Essentially, when I load a chart (any chart) I initially only get the current bar and the chart continues to update as normal.

But, i want the previous 24hours data as well! To get this i have to CTRL-Click on the green section of the cursor window, this reloads the chart with the historical data! Why do I have to do this???

Sometimes when I click on to another symbol and then back, all the data for the previous symbol is lost and I have to go through the process of reloading it again. (even though I have T&S Cached and 500 bars cached!)

This is driving me crazy, can anyone help me please?

I am using the auto time template.

Thanks for your help

Oops

Sorry, i forgot to mention I am using five minute charts.

Interestingly, if I change to daily charts, all the historical data for the dailys loads.

Comment

Hello Icar,

This is an issue normally experienced when an incorrect Time and Date are set on the local machine.

Please check to see that your Data Manager is Synchronizing your computer clock with our servers.
      To do this please open the Data Manager, on the main menu Click on Data-->Time. Confirm you have check mark in the Synchronize Computer Clock, and the Time Zone is the time zone you live in.

Second in eSignal Application CLick on File-->Preferences-->Connection Tab and make sure that all of the servers addresses are set to CM*.eSignal.com

AveryH
      eSignal Support

Comment

Thanks

Much appreciated, I will give that a go latter today when I get back to my machine

For what is is worth, today at 9:30am NY time, my time and sales was showing 10:30am.

At that time in my timezone (New Zealand GMT + 12) the time was actually 3:30am.

Does all of that stand to make sense with the answer you just gave me?

I have probably confused you know.

cheers

icar1

Comment

I think that we may have found the problem. Once you get back to your machine lets confirm the correct settings. I think that will fix your charts.

AveryH
          eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
          X