X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ES Alert from "Decimalised" Chart fails

Hi
    r4
    I changed my ES charts to show "1329.00" vs "132900" (I did this because when you relay an ES Tick file you get the latter format always).

Just tried to set an alert off the chart (Right click). The pop up dialogue correctly shows Last High / Lo like "1332.50", BUT when I look at the Alert summary box the price has been divided by 100 and shows 13.32 ie as if I was using "132900" style price on the chart.

Please fix

Hello Dave,

We are aware if this issue and it is currently being looked into by our Engineering staff.
    Unfortunately, I do not know if this will be fixed for version 10.1, which is due to release shortly.

There are two options for workarounds to this issue :

1 Discontinue using the Compact Price Display
    This eliminates the use of decimals so the Alert function will operate correctly.

2 Use the Compact Price Display with Manual Adjustment
    If you would like to continue using the compact price display to see the decimal places, you will need to make a manual adjustment when you set up the alarm. This manual adjustment is add two additional zeros at the end of the price. For example, you want to see 139421 as 1394.21. Set the alarm for 139421.00.

Thank you for your patience and I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Hi
      Glad to hear it is on the list.

Dave

Comment

Hi

May you give me a hint, where I can chanche the format for the ES-Symbol? Thanks

Peter

Comment

Peter
          In the main menu select File-> Preferences then in the Preferences dialog box select the General tab and check/uncheck the Compact Price Display option
          Alex

Originally posted by habi
          Hi

May you give me a hint, where I can chanche the format for the ES-Symbol? Thanks

Peter

Comment

Very fast answer an easy to apply. Thanks very much

Peter

Comment

Peter
              My pleasure
              Alex

Originally posted by habi
              Very fast answer an easy to apply. Thanks very much

Peter

Comment