Excel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excel

1001-st question about Excel thing. So, I apologize to those who are sensitive
    I need simplest things:
    - rt-link to excel bid,ask,last and sizes
    - the way to find tickers using ISINs (within Excel again). List of my instruments is changing all the time (added/deleted items), so I have to automate this process...

if you know where it was discussed, please, suggest.
    Last edited by nikkk; 02-13-2008, 02:12 PM.

Hello Nikkk,

Thanks for the inquiry, Real Time Link to Microsoft Excel are possible using the DDE (Dynamic Data Exchange). You actually have two choices when it comes to DDE eSigTools and QLink. Both applications will allow you to export your required fields.

The ability to find Tickers using ISIN's is not a qualifier that's available into either of the applications at this time.

1- eSigTool- Article 1421 is a helpful knowledge base article with a wealth of information on DDE linking, Samples and Creating Worksheets. http://kb.esignalcentral.com/article...ticle=1421&p=1

2- QLink - This is a new version of software eSignal reproduced after it's acquisition of Quote.com. You can download QLink and read about the benefits and Enhancements this product has.

I hope this helps

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Hello ahodgee,

as i see existing DDE links are not designed for realtime, but for interval data... I need tick rt-stream. Means, eSignal is not for me.

thanks,
      nikkk

Comment

Hi Nikkk,

I'm sorry to hear we weren't able to assist you. Hopefully you had a chance to at least test both applications to see if they would fit you needs.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X