How to move study vertically?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to move study vertically?

Just like you can left click drag a chart any direction, can you do the same with a study?

When I left click drag on the study, I can move it left and right, but it won't move up and down. Is there some setting I have that is locking it vertically? I would really like to be able to move it up and down.

I am able to click drag on the axis to change the scaling, but I want to scroll the whole study up and down. That way I can zoom in on a certain part of it.

Thank you.

Re: How to move study vertically?

taotree
    At this time it is not possible to scroll a study up or down. You may want to submit a suggestion by selecting Customer Support-> Make a Suggestion from the main menu of the eSignal application.
    Alex

Originally posted by taotree
    Just like you can left click drag a chart any direction, can you do the same with a study?

When I left click drag on the study, I can move it left and right, but it won't move up and down. Is there some setting I have that is locking it vertically? I would really like to be able to move it up and down.

I am able to click drag on the axis to change the scaling, but I want to scroll the whole study up and down. That way I can zoom in on a certain part of it.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X