Advance Charting Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance Charting Issues

I am running the latest build of esignal 10 from 12-22-07 and I am having issues with the advanced charts. My standard interval charts work fine, but my advanced charts are VERY slow in loading and sometimes don't load at all. Any way to solve this?

thx

Hi Jeddins,
    Thanks for the post, for issue on the initial loading of charts, this could be attributed to a couple of things, number of days in the chart, Custom EFS Studies, and even tick charts, all of which can slow the loading your charts.

For issue of number of days and Tick Charts you might want to consider the Trade Only servers. They carry 70% less data due to the absence of b/a data so chart loading should be quicker. For more information, please review this other Central thread.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I'm not running any EFS, no tick data, I've got several daily charts and one weekly but that's it. I've never had an issue until the last month or so.

Comment

Jeddins,

Sorry for the delay, daily charts are not known for causing slow loading. The most common cause in the area is the number of charts the user has in his layout/page, followed by corrupt window.

Making sure there are not hidden windows that might be minimized with in the layout/page. Also creating a new page with new charts might resolve the issue as well.

Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X