eSignal Advanced charts Drawing tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal Advanced charts Drawing tools

Can anyone tell me how, or if its possible, to draw a rectangle on an esignal advanced chart. In my view this is the most basic of drawing tools and all my other charting software has it but I can't find any way of drawing a rectangle onto an eSignal chart other than 'manually constructing' it by using the Segment tool and drawing in the four lines manualy.

Doing that is a solution, but of course when I want to move the rectangle (which I am using as price target areas) I have to move four seperate lines which is a total pain in the backside.

So a drawing tool which allows me to draw a rectangle or box which can be drawn on the chart with a single 'drag to size' would be lovely please.

Has anyone got a solution - many thanks

Chris
    Last edited by CSEddison; 02-24-2008, 02:32 AM.

Chris,

Thank you for the post. We sincerely appreciate your comments and take the suggestions of our customers seriously. We are aware of the stuggles our users are having with some of the drawing tools and we hear you when you say "we need to improve upon them". I’ve forwarded your suggestion to our Product Management team. I can't promise that any of the changes will be in the next release or give an ETA on when they will appear, what I can say is we have passed the suggestion on for review and implementation.

We look forward to hearing any other ideas you might have. Should you come up with other ideas that you think would make eSignal more efficient for yourself or others please send those ideas to: [email protected]

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

>CSEddison

How about an adjustable circle until such a time that rectangles become available? You can edit the Fib Circle from the 4 default
      circles to 1. You can adjust it to an oblong shape to where you'll
      'almost' have the rectangle you desire.

Comment

Working...
      X