DJ Hot News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Hot News

Which news package should I buy after 1 month of subscription to turn DJHot News ON? Im from Europe.

Thank you for your interest in the Dow Jones HotNews available through the DJNS. Dow Jones News Service (DJNS) provides fast tips and in-depth reports on anything and everything that affects stock prices -- corporate disclosures, industry news, market reports, hot stocks, international events and more. You can find more information on the DJNS at this URL http://www.esignal.com/esignal/featu...#djnewsservice

Should you decide you would like to add DJNS to your service please visit the Account Maintenance page with your eSignal Username and password. Or by contacting customer service at 510.264.1700 option 1.

Thank you
    AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

You have posted link for North and South American subscribers. Im from Europe. Which service should I subscribe?

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply, my apologies for the not reading "I'm in Europe".

Here is a list of the International News Services. Please read them over and decide which would be best for you.

You can get a complete list of the News Services as well as prices on the the features section of eSignal website . Simply scroll down to the International News.

Thank you
        AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Sorry, did you read my post? Ok, ones more. Which news package should I buy to turn on DJ Hot news? (you have button in esignal "Hot news", do u remember?)

Comment

Which news package should I buy after 1 month of subscription to turn DJHot News ON? Im from Europe.
            Dow Jones News Service. Unfortunately this service is not available for our customers outside of North and South America.

As an alternative I had included the link to the services we do offer in Europe.
            AveryH
            eSignal Support

Comment

Ones more you are wrong. I bought Dow Jones Financial Wire, and DJ Hot news now work.

Comment

Working...
              X