Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre market scanner

Hi Guys,

Why is it that the pre market scanner is not showing us NYSE stock? Every day there are enough NYSE stock that move pre-market and that could be filtered through the esignal pre market scanner easily.

This is why I don't use it, because it just filters a part of the market and not all of it. Could esignal fix this?

Kind regards,

thevinman

Hi

Please note that the pre-market scanner is currently only available for pre-market information on the Nasdaq.

If you feel that we should be showing pre-market information for the NYSE then you can send an e-mail to our suggestions group at [email protected] and they will assess the situation
    Regards
    Kevin B
    eSignal Support

Helpful Sites

Knowledge Base

Account Maintenance

Click here for further contact details

Comment

Be more pro-active in development

Dear esignal,

Esignal should become more active in developing what the trader wants. A premarket scanner with only nasdaq is half a scanner. It has been 18 months when NYSE became hybrid and it is possible to trade pre market.

Now I am not using your pre market scanner. I am using the one of IB and CNN.money to find my trades. But it should not be that way. If you are the leading trading software...... LEAD.

I am writing this email, because I am always being refered to this emailaddress. And I have never seen any change in esignal since I start using your programm 5 years ago.

thevinman

Comment

Hi

Thank you for your eply

I will pass your query regarding the pre-market scanner to our developers for their review, however, you will still be advised to send your query to the e-mail address previously attached.

Please note that we are always striving to improve our offerings.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and we hope to be able to offer this feauture in the near future.
        Regards
        Kevin B
        eSignal Support

Helpful Sites

Knowledge Base

Account Maintenance

Click here for further contact details

Comment

Working...
        X