Copy, Cut, and Paste Shortcuts in Quote Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy, Cut, and Paste Shortcuts in Quote Windows

Hello all, I recently put together a mobile trading station and it is on Windows Vista, where my home station is on XP. Why don' the shortcuts for copy, cut, and paste (ctrl+c, ctrl+x, and ctrl+v) work in the quote windows in Vista?

Any help would be appreciated...

Hi,
    I'm running Vista Business with eSignal 10 r2 and the shortcut keys you mentioned are working. You may want to check the Customize Keyboard setting under the Edit Category (Tools-->Custimze Keyboard) to see if those settings have been removed or changes.

AveryH
    eSignal Support.

Comment

Ok, I checked it and the problem only happens when quote window is floating. I have it floating though, and the keystrokes don't work then.
      Last edited by mattisax; 03-13-2008, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Sorry for the delay, I was able to test the hotkeys with the floating window in version 10 build 1086 and I'm able to somewhat duplicate what you're seeing. It is true the hotkeys are not work as they should.

Good News is this was also tested in version 10.1 beta 4 and the hotkey are working there. I'm not quite sure when the 10.1 will be available but it should be in the coming weeks.

Thanks for reporting this and have a good day.

AveryH
        eSignal Support.

Comment

Working...
        X