quote window titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quote window titles

I'm using 10.0.0 ver 858 and I need to display the name of my quote windows in the title bar. I have multiple quote windows open, each with different groups of stocks, each uniquely named, but the title bar of each window only says "Quote". I seem to recall previous versions of esignal displaying the name of the window in the title bar. Is this a feature that was removed, or is there a way to show this info?

Re: quote window titles

lescor
    You need to use Layouts instead of Pages to be able to assign a name of your choice to each window
    For information on Pages and Layouts you may want to review this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Originally posted by lescor
    I'm using 10.0.0 ver 858 and I need to display the name of my quote windows in the title bar. I have multiple quote windows open, each with different groups of stocks, each uniquely named, but the title bar of each window only says "Quote". I seem to recall previous versions of esignal displaying the name of the window in the title bar. Is this a feature that was removed, or is there a way to show this info?

Comment

Working...
    X