Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tick Data Missing and Bollinger Band Shift!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tick Data Missing and Bollinger Band Shift!!!

The Bollinger Band drift is back!

I've gone almost an entire year without the problem recurring. In the past few weeks however, data has slowed (I have another feed I cross check with) and the Bollinger Band drift problem is back. This time however, the drift problem occurs on ALL tick charts I watch, not just YM as last year. I have tick charts on NQ, 6J, 6E and 6B that I watch. If I reload eSignal charts, they are fine during the day and then the next morning the shift is back.

To say this is frustrating is an understatement at best. I have been an eSignal subscriber for 15 years and I am really starting to be annoyed by this issue as well as the slow data.

I assure you I have changed nothing on the PC since last year before the problems started again (last year wasn't the 1st occurrence). I have an Intel Duo2 6600 2.4Ghz with 4Gig of memory installed and am running eSignal version 8.0 (build 782).

I am becoming one disgruntled LONGTIME customer!!!!!

PS - Update 03.23.08, 1840EDT - now only 2 of the 4 symbols I monitor on tick charts are updating at all - only 6E #F and 6J #F - 6B #F and NQ #F are not.

Hello TBond,

Please see my reply to your other thread regarding the drift.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...
    X