What is the exchange fees mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the exchange fees mean?

The package fee does not include the exchange fee right?Is there any way i can package the exchange fee into a certain package.Or just the package fee will be charged from your account?

How to select needy exchanges to form our package, how to pay for one year at a time

What is the minimum money balance requirement for maintainancing your account?

And e-signal do not provide the index info on the Chinese Stock Market right?

Thanks a lot!

The package fee does not include the exchange fee right?
    This is correct. View the pricing page for what is included in each of the eSignal products.
    Is there any way i can package the exchange fee into a certain package.Or just the package fee will be charged from your account?
    When you sign up for eSignal you select the service that's best for you, then you select the exchcange you would like to receive data from. We do not except pre-payment of exchange fees they are billed monthly, the reason for this is:[list=1][*]You have the options of adding or removing exchanges each month[*]If the exchange raises its rates during your pre-pay you will would still be responsible to pay the offset of the increase each month. [*]The exchanges do not offer discounts for pre-paying the fees like eSignal does. [/list=1]
    How to select needy exchanges to form our package, how to pay for one year at a time
    You can select your eSignal service by checking out the pricing page and seeing which service best fits you needs. Once you have selected you service you have the options of a month to month payment plan or pre-paying the years. Remember that the exchange fees will still be charged monthly.
    What is the minimum money balance requirement for maintainancing your account?
    eSignal is not a brokerage house. We are a data provider and do not require a minimum balance.
    And e-signal do not provide the index info on the Chinese Stock Market right?
    This link gives all the different exchanges in the Asia Pacific region. Please check to see if the exchange you looking for is available.

Please let me know if there any other questions I can answer for you.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X