Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Performance/Symbols Issue

Hi,

I normally use 4 charts with 4 different symbols (E-MINIS) and I'm not using quote windows or anything else.

sometimes I'm opening an advanced charts for few seconds just to watch some spesific stocks and I close it right away.

Still, After that, The "Sym" counter at the bottom right of eSignal (Near the 2 "OK" green lights) is showing me that I'm using 40 symbols but the truth is that I'm using only 4...

Is this affecting my PC performance ? And theres a way to fix that?

Kind Regards,
    ser-E

ser-E
    You can find the information on how the symbol counter works and how to reset it in this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Originally posted by ser-E
    Hi,

I normally use 4 charts with 4 different symbols (E-MINIS) and I'm not using quote windows or anything else.

sometimes I'm opening an advanced charts for few seconds just to watch some spesific stocks and I close it right away.

Still, After that, The "Sym" counter at the bottom right of eSignal (Near the 2 "OK" green lights) is showing me that I'm using 40 symbols but the truth is that I'm using only 4...

Is this affecting my PC performance ? And theres a way to fix that?

Kind Regards,
    ser-E

Comment

Thank you very much Alexis, The article cover it all, It's great.
      (Sorry for not searching it first at the knowledgeBase, I didnt thought I'll be there)

Comment

ser-E
        You are most welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by ser-E
        Thank you very much Alexis, The article cover it all, It's great.
        (Sorry for not searching it first at the knowledgeBase, I didnt thought I'll be there)

Comment

Working...
        X