Misc questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc questions

Is there a shortcut key to get to(focus) symbol box in Advanced Charts so one can scroll through symbol list with keyboard cursor keys!?

Is there a keyboard shortcut to move through stacked Studies?

Is there an option to have eSignal save changes automatically..the damn thing crashes way too often!?

On each reload the toolbars reset to a particular layout -- how can I lock them to stop this!?

Thanks again!!!
    Last edited by rkd; 04-16-2008, 10:36 AM.

general questions

Hi There,

Thanks for your forum post.

[1] Could you please provide some additional information to help illustrate your query. In particular, please explain what you mean by "focus".

[2] Currently, there is no keyboard shortcut to switch between stacked studies.

[3] Whilst, there is no automated save option for this program, we recommend you regularly perform a manual save (Page/Save page).

I am interested in finding more about what is causing our program to be unstable on your system.
    Could you please provide some more information about these difficulties:
    * Operating system
    * eSignal version (help/about program)
    * Security setup
    * Workspace setup
    * Do you receive this error at a particular time?
    I recommend you call through to our support desk in real time, when you next experience the program crashing, so that we can investigate this further.

[4] After making your changes, please select the "Page/Lock Page" option. Please advise, if you are then able to retain your toolbar settings

Kind Regards,

Comment

Working...
    X