Options chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options chart

It is possible to chart intraday option price with eSignal? If yes, how long historical price is available for that?

Thx

Sad to say, but this isn't possible in eSignal. I was surprised too as this is important to many traders.

G
    Garth

Comment

Thx gspiker for your answer, this is very weird for a corporation as eSignal and if you considered the extra price for to obtain options over eSignal standard, this a bigger surprise for me.

Comment

Any idea if it might be possible to create an option histogram similar to a $TICK/$TIKI indicator?

-Terry

Comment

I agree with you guys. This is one thing I miss having moved from Tradestation. In fact I was able to chart even the Greeks too as indicators with TS. It was very helpful to clearly know what the theoretical price options for pit traded commodities.

I was surprised to see the luke warm response I got from eSignal to a product enhancement suggestion. Details are in the attached thread.

Comment

Originally posted by gspiker
            Sad to say, but this isn't possible in eSignal. I was surprised too as this is important to many traders.

G
            Garth and the others.

I was surprised either but seems like release 8 will have all icluded. Situation now in trading Options is complicated. Guess we just to wait alittle more.
            They are people of "word"
            Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

fabrizio,

I THINK you may be jumping the gun a bit to say that 8 will have all included. There will be some major (and I do mean major) improvements it is true, but my understanding is that not all of the features requested in this thread will be there.

I'm willing to be wrong on this, so if you can point me to the source where they mention all of these features as being there in 8.0, that would be great. Or if someone from eSignal wants to comment....

Garth
              Garth

Comment

Two weeks ago on EliteTrader forum, someone from eSignal have comment a little bit about this problem. Mainly many new features that have been mentionned here will be available this automn in an interim version 7.6 if I don't a mistake.

Comment

important correction to options window needed

In pulling up an options window and adding fields to the display, I am surprised to see that the last trade size is unavailable as a field, and is only available in a separate detail window.

Please consider adding (last) trade size as a field to be available in the options window fields.

thanks

Christine

Comment

Working...
                  X