Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost bar on daily distorting efs

Hello

Often I get a random trade appearing on my daily charts. Sometimes this bar seems to be caused by an out of hours trade. I have tried all time templates to exclude these trades and none of them solve this problem.
    Here is an example of an out of hours trade appearing on a daily chart with equity time template (symbol ADI). The trade occurred at 07:00 ET and should obviously not be on the daily chart.
    Can anyone tell me how to resolve this please?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Ghost bar on daily distorting efs

patch227
    If I remember correctly that is an issue in eSignal 10 build 1086 where on the first pre-market tick a daily bar appears with the price of the Close of the previous day. As far as I know that was resolved in the beta build 1184 (at least I don't recall having seen it again) and should be in the next official version of eSignal when it goes gold.
    Alex

Originally posted by patch2277
    Hello

Often I get a random trade appearing on my daily charts. Sometimes this bar seems to be caused by an out of hours trade. I have tried all time templates to exclude these trades and none of them solve this problem.
    Here is an example of an out of hours trade appearing on a daily chart with equity time template (symbol ADI). The trade occurred at 07:00 ET and should obviously not be on the daily chart.
    Can anyone tell me how to resolve this please?

Thanks

Comment

Re: Re: Ghost bar on daily distorting efs

Thanks alex

I will see if it re-occurs with the new version

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      patch227
      If I remember correctly that is an issue in eSignal 10 build 1086 where on the first pre-market tick a daily bar appears with the price of the Close of the previous day. As far as I know that was resolved in the beta build 1184 (at least I don't recall having seen it again) and should be in the next official version of eSignal when it goes gold.
      Alex

Comment

patch227
        You are welcome
        FWIW I have not seen it occur in the beta (build 1184) or in the Release Candidate (build 1231)
        Alex

Originally posted by patch2277
        Thanks alex

I will see if it re-occurs with the new version

Comment

Working...
        X