one suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one suggestion

I would like suggest eSignal allow the user to specify # of bars to load in second time frame (for example, on 10S chart, I would like to load the last 360 bars which represents the last one hour trades. In this way, it is much faster to load a 10S chart than setting the timeframe to load 1 day trades. It is also better than setting to dynamic otherwise any action of scrolling chart to the right might result more historical bars being loaded and cause the EFS running being reloaded. It may screw up the scripts if their functioning rely on the transient info collected in realtime and not available from analyzing the historical bars.

- Clearpicks

clearpicks,

If I understand what you mean, then this ability already exists.
    If I have a time template set on a chart that allows 50 days of 60 minute data to be loaded, and 100 days of daily data to be loaded, and I apply that time template to a 60 minute chart, then if I load an EFS that references both the charts interval and a daily interval the parts that reference the 60 minute data will have access to 50 days of data, and the part that references daily data will have access to 100 days of data.

Garth
    Garth

Comment

Hello Garth,

It only works for minute charts not working on any timeframe smaller than 1min.

- Clearpicks

Comment

Working...
      X