No data retrieved for ZB on version 10r4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No data retrieved for ZB on version 10r4

I'm running 2 versions of eSignal: 8r2 and 10r4. When I request daily data for symbol ZB M8 on version 8.2 on an advanced chart it works. However, when I do the same on version 10r4 the "Req Sent..." shows up in the Cursor Window but it never retrieves any data. The "Req Sent..." just sits there forever.
    Standing on the shoulders of giants.

Hi There,

Could you please verify that you are logged out of the version 8 software before opening the version 10 software (Both application + Data manager).

Please also, check File/Preferences/Connection tab details are correct for the version 10 software.

Kind Regards,

Comment

I can retrieve data for other symbols (on a Daily chart) but it's just for ZB and TY that it goes into this endless loop.

So for example:
      ES M8,D and NQ M8,D work.

But:
      ZB M8,D and TY M8,D do not work. i.e. stuck in the request loop.

On version 8r2 all the symbols work and retrieve data.

Comment

wildfiction
        One of the releases of version 10.0 had an issue plotting daily (or higher interval) charts of symbols for which one did not have a real time subscription. This could be the reason for the problem you are experiencing with the symbols ZB and TY since you indicated [in another thread] that you do not have a real time subscription to the CBOT treasuries.
        To my knowledge that issue was fixed in the 10.1 beta (build 1184) and subsequent Release Candidate versions.
        You may want to upgrade to the latest 10.1 RC2 that was released a couple of days ago and see if that resolves the problem
        Alex

Originally posted by wildfiction
        I can retrieve data for other symbols (on a Daily chart) but it's just for ZB and TY that it goes into this endless loop.

So for example:
        ES M8,D and NQ M8,D work.

But:
        ZB M8,D and TY M8,D do not work. i.e. stuck in the request loop.

On version 8r2 all the symbols work and retrieve data.

Comment

Hi Alexis,

Thanks for the help - installing 10.1 RC2 did the trick and I can now get data for ZB and TY.

I still have the problem that I'm only seeing 2 fractional values and not the halves.

For example, the closing price for today is shown as 11502 but it could be 115020 or 115025 (if truncating) or 115015 (if rounding).

Is there a setting to change to see the extra digit?

Comment

wildfiction
            At my end the daily charts for ZB and TY are displaying in 32nds and a half (see enclosed screenshot of ZB) so it would seem that this is a format issue that occurs when one does not have a real time subscription to those symbols. I have passed this information on to eSignal
            Alex

Hi Alexis,

Thanks for the help - installing 10.1 RC2 did the trick and I can now get data for ZB and TY.

I still have the problem that I'm only seeing 2 fractional values and not the halves.

For example, the closing price for today is shown as 11502 but it could be 115020 or 115025 (if truncating) or 115015 (if rounding).

Is there a setting to change to see the extra digit?

Comment

This is what my chart looks like on version 10.1 RC2:

Comment

Alexis, Did you get any feedback from eSignal on this?

Comment

wildfiction
                  I did not. Then again I was not expecting any as I simply passsed the information along.
                  Alex

Alexis, Did you get any feedback from eSignal on this?

Comment

Working...
                  X