Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Esignal EOD says 'no data' but chart is fine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esignal EOD says 'no data' but chart is fine!

I have a quote window set up with the following columns:
    Symbol
    Name of instrument
    Comment
    Exchange listed

As you can see in the attached image, I keep getting this message 'no data' splashed on the quote window from time to time, but I have no problem getting the charts for those symbols. Also it is usually 3-4 particular markets that I get this message for. Everything else seems fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bf2; 06-03-2008, 03:10 PM.

bf2,

Please note that the '#F' format for any contract on the ICE US Futures (formerly known as Nybot) has been discontinued a few weeks ago.
    You have the option to configure a continuation contract using '1!' instead.
    More detailed information regarding the change and how to create a user defined continuation contract can be found under this thread.

Additionally, if you are getting data in a daily (or any higher timeframe) chart, but not in a quote window, it may as well be that you are not subscribed to this exchange. Within the latest version though it is again possible to view EOD prices for all exchanges even if you don't have the entitlements on your account.

If you have questions about your account, please contact us or send me a privat message and I'll review your account entitlements.
    Christine B.
    eSignal

Comment

Working...
    X