Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widescreen Printing

Hello

I've just added a widescreen display to my system. Now when I print my esignal charts (in landscape mode) they are not filling the whole page, the bottom third of the A4 paper is blank.

How do I get esignal to fill the whole page whilst printing from a widescrren monitor?

Thanks
    Jonathan

Jonathan
    Based on what I am seeing the way a chart will print depends on its dimensions and specifically the height to width ratio. To illustrate what I mean see the following animation

As you can see by changing that ratio the chart will take up more or less of the vertical space in the printed page.
    You may want to try increasing the height of the chart or reducing its width (or both)
    Alternatively you could export the image of the chart to the Clipboard and then paste it in any image editor as these usually offer the option to fit the print to paper size (you can see the various steps in the animation enclosed below in which my image editor is IrfanView)
    Hope this helps
    Alex

Originally posted by jmartin
    Hello

I've just added a widescreen display to my system. Now when I print my esignal charts (in landscape mode) they are not filling the whole page, the bottom third of the A4 paper is blank.

How do I get esignal to fill the whole page whilst printing from a widescrren monitor?

Thanks
    Jonathan

Comment

Thanks Alexis

Comment

Jonathan
        My pleasure
        Alex

Originally posted by jmartin
        Thanks Alexis

Comment

Working...