2 questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions.

(1) Using the WINROS excel link, is there any way to get afterhours trades to show? if so, how? the "LAST" method works only during trading hours.

(2) Is there any way to chart afterhours trades that occur after 6:30PM eastern time on nasdaq stocks? if so, how? the advanced charting stops at 6:30PM.

thanks much

Hi MC,

(1) Using the WINROS excel link, is there any way to get afterhours trades to show? if so, how? the "LAST" method works only during trading hours.
    We only have "LAST" to show trades in DDE. I can't say that I knew it to only update during market hours, but I'll verify as well.

(2) Is there any way to chart afterhours trades that occur after 6:30PM eastern time on nasdaq stocks? if so, how? the advanced charting stops at 6:30PM.
    Nasdaq ends trading after 6:30pm, but I'm not sure if trades go off at the ECN's after that time. If so, I haven't checked the Market Depth window to see if that reports trades after that time. I don't believe there would be any other place to see trades after that time period.

Regards,
    Andy

Comment

Working...
    X