RE: Esignal 10.01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Esignal 10.01

I'm considering using esignal 10.0.1 on a WinXP 64 platform for increased memory. Are there any issues when using Esignal?
    Last edited by cjazz1; 06-18-2008, 12:37 PM.

I'd recommend using 10.1 since we've made really important enhancements in our latest release.

While parts of our network are written using 64 bit code, most of the eSignal app is still written under 32 bit code. I know of customers that have used eSignal in a 64 bit environment w/o problems, it just doesn't take advantage of the improvements associated with 64 bit code.

True support for 64 bit will be coming in 10.2 and 10.3 over the next 3-9 months.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

Comment

Great! Thanks!!

Comment

eignal 10

I use XP on 2 different machines. One machine installed the new 10.1 no problem at all, but the other one keeps prompting me to get a hotfix from microsoft. I've been to microsoft support 4 times to request the file but they NEVER send it. Any ideas.

Comment

Perhaps there hidden. In Windows Updates, under Options, try clicking on the "restore hidden updates."
          Did you say that you have WinXP64 on both machnes?

Comment

It's just normal XP. One machine is 2 years old and that's the one with the issue. The other XP machine is around 9 months old and it installed without a hitch.

Comment

Working...
            X