Spread Chart skewed studies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spread Chart skewed studies

Hi, I want to plot a simple spread chart with simple technical indicators and I have strange results. The moving averages and the Bollinger bands are skewed. See attached screen shot.
    Is there something I dont get? Anyways I can fix that? I get similar results on non-spread charts (single stock).
    Attached Files

Re: Spread Chart skewed studies

total_keops
    Based on the image you posted it seems that the scale of either the symbol or of the studies in the price pane may have been somehow set to No Scale and that the Y-axis of the price pane was then compressed vertically.
    To verify if this is the case right click the chart and select Edit Studies. Then check that the Scale of the symbol and of each study that is plotting in the price pane is set to Scale Right. Click OK then right click the chart again and select Scaling-> AutoScale All and see if this resolves the issue
    FWIW enclosed below is a screenshot showing how the chart looks like at my end using the same price pane studies, symbol and Time Template (I have also placed the cursor on the same time)
    Alex

Originally posted by total_keops
    Hi, I want to plot a simple spread chart with simple technical indicators and I have strange results. The moving averages and the Bollinger bands are skewed. See attached screen shot.
    Is there something I dont get? Anyways I can fix that? I get similar results on non-spread charts (single stock).

Comment

Obviously it was that. Lol, I've been riding esignal for a month that way.

Thanks

Comment

total_keops
        You are most welcome and I am glad to hear that solved the problem
        Alex

Originally posted by total_keops
        Obviously it was that. Lol, I've been riding esignal for a month that way.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X