some issue regarding to dynamic time template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some issue regarding to dynamic time template

When using dynamic time template, if the chart is opened as a daily chart, 200 daily bars would be loaded, and when scrolling the chart to the right side or zoom out the x-axis scale, more daily bars would be incrementally downloaded and displayed.

However if at this time switching the time template to weekly chart then switching back to daily chart, only 200 (actually it is 201) daily bars are displayed. Moreover scrolling the chart or changing x-axis scaling could not download more daily bars. Only ctrl click "OK" can force the chart to go back to normal dynamic time template.

I think this issue might be caused by some bug in code related to the dynamic time template.

- Clearpicks

Re: some issue regarding to dynamic time template

clearpicks
    It seems to be working at my end using the current 10.1 release.
    If I have a chart set to Dynamic (for all intervals) that I start on Daily then switch to Weekly then back to Daily when I scroll back [or compress] the chart it requests and downloads the additional daily data without any problems even if at any time I scrolled back while charting another interval (see enclosed animation). Note that I have tested this using several Dynamic Time Template configurations including setting specific Daily and Weekly definitions and setting the Start/End times as 00:00/00:00 or 00:00/24:00 and in all cases the chart requested and download the additional data
    Alex

Originally posted by clearpicks
    When using dynamic time template, if the chart is opened as a daily chart, 200 daily bars would be loaded, and when scrolling the chart to the right side or zoom out the x-axis scale, more daily bars would be incrementally downloaded and displayed.

However if at this time switching the time template to weekly chart then switching back to daily chart, only 200 (actually it is 201) daily bars are displayed. Moreover scrolling the chart or changing x-axis scaling could not download more daily bars. Only ctrl click "OK" can force the chart to go back to normal dynamic time template.

I think this issue might be caused by some bug in code related to the dynamic time template.

- Clearpicks

Comment

Alex,

I set the starting and ending times to "auto" (shown as blank fields in the time template editing window) while you set to 0:00/24:00 or 0:00/0:00. Maybe this caused the difference?

- Clearpicks

Comment

Working...
      X