Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to invoke some of the new features

Dear Colleagues,

sorry if this is a 'novice' question, but i am not able to invoke the new features in 10.x. I cannot find Qlnk as an add-on service in account maintenance so i am not able to add it, and i cannot find any reference to weather maps (reading the forums, i am not certain if it is a builtin feature or an add-on, but cannot find any leads as to either). Also all the links to kb.esignalcentral.com/xxxx related to the above topics seem to be broken (kb.esignalcentral.com does not seem to be accessible at all). Will appreciate any and all guidance.

best,p

Hello ppouladd,
    Thank you for the post, we apologize for the issue that occured over the weekend with the Knowledge base. There was a glitch in the server which caused it to point incorrectly. Once we discovered what had happened we corrected it as quickly as possible.

Some of the features of eSignal 10.1 are not yet available for Advanced Get. We’re still working out the details for the Advanced Get users. Once we have everything worked out we’ll post back here to let you know.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X