Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tring to set up a Tick Chart

Hi Everyone,

I am tring to set up a Tick Chart used by John Carter from trade the markets dot com. In his book he talks about the 144, 233, 512 tick charts, but I cant find away to create them in esignal. When I do create the tick chart in esignal it does not look like a 3,5,15 Min. chart. Is there away to get this to work?

I uploaded two charts that represent what I am tring to get. One is a 13 min. chart with 3bar high or low indicator, that is what I want the tick chart to look like. Not what it looks like in the top image.

Thanks,
    Rick
    Attached Files

Re: Tring to set up a Tick Chart

Rick
    Select the chart [by clicking on it] then type 144t or 233t or 512t in the Interval field of the Change Symbol dialog box
    For more information on tick based intervals see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Originally posted by ttricktt
    Hi Everyone,

I am tring to set up a Tick Chart used by John Carter from trade the markets dot com. In his book he talks about the 144, 233, 512 tick charts, but I cant find away to create them in esignal. When I do create the tick chart in esignal it does not look like a 3,5,15 Min. chart. Is there away to get this to work?

I uploaded two charts that represent what I am tring to get. One is a 13 min. chart with 3bar high or low indicator, that is what I want the tick chart to look like. Not what it looks like in the top image.

Thanks,
    Rick

Comment

Thanks, that was easy!

Comment

Rick
        My pleasure
        Alex

Originally posted by ttricktt
        Thanks, that was easy!

Comment

Working...