Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10.1 Start-up Chart Problem

Hi,

When starting up the latest version (10.1.1281.902) some charts are loading the symbol 3 or 4 times - see chart example.

Trying to remove the mysterious extra symbols results in esignal crashing.

This has happened on several occasions. I have tried deleting the chart and building a new one, but the problem reappears.

Is this a known problem, and if so is there a remedy?

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by legend; 07-16-2008, 05:21 AM.

Re: 10.1 Start-up Chart Problem

legend
    I believe that this is the same problem mentioned by ahodgee of eSignal in this thread and that made eSignal decide to pull that version back.
    From what I have seen the issue occurs in a Page/Layout that contains undocked charts [or charts that were undocked at the time the Page/Layout was saved and have been redocked since] with studies running in them
    Based on the response by JayF in the same thread it appears that eSignal is testing a version with a fix for this issue that should be posted this week
    Alex

Originally posted by legend
    Hi,

When starting up the latest version (10.1.1281.902) some charts are loading the symbol 3 or 4 times - see chart example.

Trying to remove the mysterious extra symbols results in esignal crashing.

This has happened on several occasions. I have tried deleting the chart and building a new one, but the problem reappears.

Is this a known problem, and if so is there a remedy?

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Alexis.

I'll stick with this version until the new one becomes available. The prior edition crashed regularly when changing the time interval on a redocked chart.

Comment

legend
        You are welcome.
        FYI a new version was posted yesterday (see this thread) and from what I am seeing it appears to have fixed the issue
        Alex

Originally posted by legend
        Thanks Alexis.

I'll stick with this version until the new one becomes available. The prior edition crashed regularly when changing the time interval on a redocked chart.

Comment

Working...
        X