10.1 Installation Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10.1 Installation Issue

I was trying to install 10.1 on a new system. It told me I needed to load the 921337 hotfix from Microsoft and gave the link to the KB page. The page does not have a download link so I could not download the fix. I also found another thread addressing this issue with QuoteTrader but the link there take me to a site where the only 921337 fix is listed as Hungarian.
    I am running on XP Pro SP2.

Any thoughts I can try?

Thanks
    Mike

Hi there,

Thanks for your post.
    Please check here for a related post.

Please let me know, should you continue to experience difficulties after following those instructions.

Kind Regards,

Comment

Yes that was the QuoteTrader thread that I mentioned. When I go to that page the only 921337 post on the page is the one for Hungarian. Should I download one of the links that does not list 921337? If so, which one?

Thanks

Comment

Please try downloading and installing that file.
        "WindowsXP-KB921337-x86-HUN.exe"

Comment

Once I registered to download, I was able to search and find this page

http://thehotfixshare.net/board/inde...08&hl=KB921337

It is the english version in case anyone else needs the download.

That fixed the installation issue.

Comment

As a general note, this was an issue with some of the files in Windows XP SP 2 with some installers that support Vista extensions. If you run the windows update from the start menu it should resolve the error and automatically download the hotfix for you.

Comment

Working...
            X