X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote data

Hello

I have 2 issues.

for the last 2 weeks or when I view a chart it shows the correct date and quote OHLC...but if I try to review the same chart after about 15 minutes the days action disappears and I am left with yesterdays OHLC. Never had this before, and have had the same computer for years. Only change has been upgrade to 10.1.

Second issue is this morning the charts are displaying yesterdays OHLC as todays OHLC. So you get the same bar today as yesterday and the stock market is not even open yet!

any solutions to either or any bugs you are aware of???

http://share.esignal.com/ContentRoot...CDClub/242.png

Pogman
    Last edited by Pogman; 08-06-2008, 05:28 AM.

Hi There,

Thanks for your post.

We are not, currently experiencing any difficulties with our system.
    Could you please provide a couple of symbol examples.
    I Tried a number NYSE symbols (including "IDC") and was unable to replicate your reported difficulties.

Comment

Hello

It is canadian symbols. try any of them. once you view a symbol e.g. cnq-tc then go back to review the chart it shows yesterdays data. for instance today it is not showing Aug 13 DAILY data, but shows the correct minute chart data, weekly data correct.

If I load an advanced chart with no studies on it it does the same thing only on the daily. I tried symbol cnq on nyse and it works fine no matter how many times I go back to it from another chart. I called a couple of days ago and the techie had me deinstall and reinstall esignal and now running 10.1 from July 14 2008 date.

again this never used to happen with previous version of esignal. It seems like the data is being blocked somehow. If I close esignal and restart the correct data shows ONLY ONCE then it shows yesterdays data only a DAILY CHART. 60 min and weekly work fine and have correct data.

american data works fine but TSX data has issues.

What do you suggest?

Pogmancnq-tc
      Last edited by Pogman; 08-13-2008, 04:54 PM.

Comment

I am unable to replicate this on my screen, when testing with your Canadian symbols.
        Could you please, try loading a new chart window (File/New/Advanced Chart/default Chart) inside a new page file (Page/New Page) and then re-testing.

Kind Regards,

Comment

Hello

I use layout mode. In layout mode I can replicate the issues I am having. Same symbol after 1/2 hour or going to it repeatedly will not show todays data on daily and weekly, however, 60 min and 30 min will show correct data no matter how many times I go to it.

I did try a new page file with only one new advanced chart and a quote window and after going back to the same symbol after 3-4 times I could not replicate the same issue.

upon further experimentation a new page file was saved from my layout file. and after 20 min weekly and daily showing old data and minute charts showing correct data.

This is a big issue as you can only look at the chart a few times and then there is old data. What is blocking the data from showing on anything greater than minute charts?

Do you have a solution for me?

Pogman

Pogman
          Last edited by Pogman; 08-15-2008, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X