Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume Problems

Hi

I posted this problem earlier, but it is still not solved in the new version 10.1.

The last volume bar in the weekly chart is not correct in an advanced chart, it seems, that fridays volume is counted double. Look the difference in a standard chart window:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by habi; 08-17-2008, 02:05 AM.

Another problem is with the daly volume for futures. The actual bar shows yesterdays closing volume. I created a EFS-Formula to shift the volume bars one position to the left, unfortunately I can't see the volume for the current day. Is there a chance, that this behavior will be changed for electronic traded instruments?

To see the real time daly volume, I made a time template with the full Globex session. I used then a 1425 interval to simulate a daly chart with realtime volume. It was working this way till v10.1, now it don't include the full price action for each candle and the volume is incorrect as shown in the attached chart.

Peter
    Attached Files

Comment

It was promised, that this problem will be solved in V 10.1, but it's still the same as before. The last weekly volume bar is not correct in the advanced chart.

???
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X