QB thermometer outline color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QB thermometer outline color

When I upgraded to 10.1 (from 8.0) the thermometers in my Quoteboard re-appeared with a white outline (formerly a black outline). I can't seem to find the correct item in the QB Properties list to return the black outlines - anyone know which one it is?

Thanks
    Shaeffer
    Attached Files

Hello Shaeffer,

There is not a setting available to change the thermometer outline. We've reported this to the Product Managers and their team and we hope to have it addressed in one of the upcoming releases.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Thanks for the reply Avery.

Would anyone opening a QuoteBoard in 10.1 see the white outline around the thermometer, or have I done something to make it change? (Just to clarify, I wasn't asking for a new feature to make the outline color user selectable)

Thanks
      Shaeffer

Comment

Hey Shaeffer,
        Yes everyone that opens the Quoteboard would see this white outline. It looks to be a code change that was made when 10.0 was released.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Hi Avery,

It's just a small annoyance every time I look at a QB display. Is there a (QB.ini?) file from 8.0 that I can copy over into 10.1 or else can I make the change in the appropriate 10.1 file to get the black thermometer outlines back?

Thanks
          Shaeffer

Comment

Hey Shaeffer,
            It's not something that we can change in the INI file, unfortunately this was a change in the actual eSignal code base.

I've voiced your concerns with the Product Manager about this white outline of the thermomerter and though it a bit to late to change it in the new 10.2 release coming out, we've been assured that it will be address in release of eSignal 10.3.

AveryH
            eSignal Support

Comment

Thanks for the reply Avery.

It was working just fine before, so I guess it must be more than simply changing 'white' back to 'black' in the code, otherwise it could make the 10.2 release. I'll watch for it in 10.3.

Regards
              Shaeffer

Comment

Working...
              X