Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Set price scale range available in eSignal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set price scale range available in eSignal?

The question: Can I in a chart have a set price scale range for any
    instrument, eg. 20 points for the SPI Futures contract, and such that when the last traded price gets close to the upper or lower limit the window starts moving up or down and the latest price is always visible and the Price Scale range stays the same?

Autoscaling is no good for me, especially when looking at a Tick chart or a one minute chart. I much prefer the same height Candlesticks or Bars which makes instant trading decisions much easier. This I can only achieve with a Price Scale that keeps the range the same.

This is my first post in this forum, I hope I did select the right one.

Thanks in advance.

Hi There,

Please review the following Knowledge Base article, related to setting up a range bar chart from within the eSignal application.

Other articles that may be helpful:
    Renko Charts
    Point and Figure Charts

Kind Regards,

Comment

Thanks ShaheedM.

However what I am looking forward to is a simple yes or no to:

Can I in a candlestick chart have a price range which stays the same but always keeps the last price visible?

Regards

Comment

Skipper,

The feature you're looking for is currently not available for the Advanced or Standard Charts. You can make a suggestion for this feature by clicking on Support and Make a Suggestion from inside eSignal.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

A much belated thank you. This has saved me a lot of work. I will do as suggested.

Regards

Comment

Working...
          X