Alerts and the link to quotes.quo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alerts and the link to quotes.quo

I click on the "Set Alert" icon to edit an existing alert that is set for a symbol's High and Low. I change "Link Alert to window" from "quotes.quo" to blank, and click "Okay". Despite my attempt to remove the connection to "quotes.com", after clicking "Okay" the symbol IS selected in quotes.quo, and whenever the alert goes off, it get selected again in quotes.quo. I would like to have the alert go off, but WITHOUT any effect on quotes.quo. Is this possible?

A secondary question is this: When I start up eSignal, any one of the symbols in quotes.quo may come up selected. I don't know what control this. How can I save quotes.quo so that whenever eSignal is started, the FIRST item I have in quotes.quo is always the first item in my display?
    Tom

No ideas??

Does no one know how the quote window chooses which entry to highlight when it starts? To me it is very annoying as my quote window has about 30 symbols, but I display the key 5 at the top. Then I allow the quote window to have just enough of the screen so that I can always see those key 5. When the quote window decides to highlight one of the entries, either because of an alert - which I don't want - or FOR SOME OTHER UNKNOWN REASON, the important entries get shifted out of my view.

Of course I tried File / Save when quotes.quo was showing the highlight on the first entry, but that doesn't do anything.
    Tom

Comment

Working...
    X