Intraday charting 24hr IMM ccy symbols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intraday charting 24hr IMM ccy symbols

I am trying to pull up an adv chart 240min chart of AZ Z2. There is an apparant "gap" between the 11/19 00:00 bar and the 04:00 bar. The gap does not appear when you use shorter intervals such as 60min or 120min. Any ideas why this is happening? I checked back a few days and the problem is consistent.

Can you post an image of what you're seeing to the File Share so we can see what you have? I'm not seeing a problem with the chart using 240, but there could be a difference as to what I see because I'm on the west coast and will get bars at different time frames than someone in a different time zone.

I see alot of activity starting at 9:00 PST at 100920 and working down to a low of 100000 around 10:20 PST. This activity fits into a single 8:00 bar for me using a 240 minute interval, but might be broken up into 2 bars for you in a different time zone depending on where you are.

Click Here to see an image of the 240 minute interval.

Click Here to see an image of the 5 minute interval.

If you're seeing something different than I describe, let me know or post an image for us to look at.

Comment

Attached is the 240min chart of AZ Z2 with the gap between the 00:00 and 04:00 bars. thanks for you help.
      Attached Files

Comment

And here is the 120min chart. The arrow indicates the 00:00 bar. As you can see there is no gap. Thanks again.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, the images help. Can you tell me what time zone you're using? It'll help if we're looking at the exact same thing. There is definitely something you're seeing different than I am and we need to find the cause at this end.

Comment

I am in Geneva IL (near Chicago), using CST.

Comment

Working...
            X