Snapshot window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snapshot window

On a daily chart, the snapshot window compares the current price to the prior days close. On a tick chart it compares the current price to the open price for the current day. Is there a work around to get the tick chart to compare to the prior day close?

Best regards,

Alan

Re: Snapshot window

Alan
    To my knowledge the Snapshot Window always displays the net change based on the previous day's Close (see enclosed screenshot)
    Alex

Originally posted by Alan2004
    On a daily chart, the snapshot window compares the current price to the prior days close. On a tick chart it compares the current price to the open price for the current day. Is there a work around to get the tick chart to compare to the prior day close?

Best regards,

Alan

Comment

The image on my chart is a gray horizontal bar with o/h/l/c/change and it is vs the open for tick charts. Are there different options?

Best Regards,

Alan

Comment

Alan
        It is the same Snapshot window. I just set mine to display vertically and with a white background (you can access the Properties of the Snapshot window by right clicking it)
        Alex

The image on my chart is a gray horizontal bar with o/h/l/c/change and it is vs the open for tick charts. Are there different options?

Best Regards,

Alan

Comment

Alan
          Here is another screenshot of a tick chart with the Snapshot window displaying the net change from previous Close.
          In the Quote window you can see two Change columns. The one to the left is set to calculate the net change from the previous Close [which is what the Snapshot window matches] while the one on the right is set (as you can see from the menu) to calculate the net change from the Open.
          Alex

Comment

Thank you Alex.

Best Regards,

Alan

Comment

Alan
              You are welcome
              Alex

Thank you Alex.

Best Regards,