Definite Performance Improvements with 10.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definite Performance Improvements with 10.2

For those who were experiencing performace delays I strongly recommend installing the latest release.

I installed the beta version of eSignal 10.2 several days ago and the performace improvements have been nothing short of dramatic. I was as active as anyone in pointing out the many problems experienced. It's only fair to also report the improvements.

In earlier versions I was experiencing delays and at times eSignal would freeze on a regular basis. I am running the same configuration and have not had a single instance of eSignal hanging.

I did see a few second pause in price updates on the open and on the 10:00am economic number but it quickly came back.

I haven't verified if the eSignal chart price updates are keeping pace with my execution system but the margin has narrowed considerable.

For those of us who have stayed the course with eSignal I beleive it was worth the wait as nothing yet that I've seen comes close to the functionality, reliability, quality of data and once again, performace.

More significant to me is the support provided by eSignal through this forum. The level of expertise and assistance provided via this forum is not only unique within the product space but unique within the entire software vendor universe IMHO.

Anyone ever tried getting basic competent tech support from a vendor, let alone help developing, programming or debugging code?

Many thanks to all those involved, I don't think we're there 100 percent, but getting very close and for that this user could not be more grateful.

Glen
    Last edited by demarcog; 10-01-2008, 02:37 PM.
    Glen Demarco
    [email protected]

Still a modal dialog for 'Edit Studies...' I adjust my studies a lot, and to have to bring up the dialog and cancel it, a million times over, gets tedious.

Comment

Re: Definite Performance Improvements with 10.2

Originally posted by demarcog

More significant to me is the support provided by eSignal through this forum. The level of expertise and assistance provided via this forum is not only unique within the product space but unique within the entire software vendor universe IMHO.

Anyone ever tried getting basic competent tech support from a vendor, let alone help developing, programming or debugging code?

Many thanks to all those involved, I don't think we're there 100 percent, but getting very close and for that this user could not be more grateful.

Glen
      I would echo that sentiment, whilst eSignal (the product) has slipped up in my estimation from time to time, the effort, and help provided on here by those who give up their time to assist in problem solving is most gratefully received. Their help has, and continues to be, invaluable to me on occaision
      Hope for the best.....Plan for the worst!

Comment

Working...
      X