Cursor Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cursor Window

If you use 'Show Labels from Left to Right', it displays properly in the price or volume panes. But if you place it between the bottom border of the chart and the session times, it flickers off and on.
    Also, if you drag the borders of the chart, the only location on the chart where it will remain in a fixed position seems to be in the upper left hand corner of the price pane. Using 10.2, but I seem to recall this being the case in past versions too.
    Last edited by jay60; 10-05-2008, 04:30 AM.

Hey Jay60,

We've done some testing and we're able to duplicate this issue you're reporting.

The cause of the flashing is from the Axis labels that are continually being repainted when the cursor is move around on the charts. The workaround would be to remove the check mark from "Show Cursor Labels in X and Y Axis" in the Cursor Window Properties.

We've forwarded the issue to the Product Managers and the development Team and who will add it to the list of fixes for a future release of eSignal.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Originally posted by ahodgee
      Hey Jay60,

We've done some testing and we're able to duplicate this issue you're reporting.

The cause of the flashing is from the Axis labels that are continually being repainted when the cursor is move around on the charts. The workaround would be to remove the check mark from "Show Cursor Labels in X and Y Axis" in the Cursor Window Properties.

We've forwarded the issue to the Product Managers and the development Team and who will add it to the list of fixes for a future release of eSignal.

AveryH
      eSignal Support

Thank you for looking into this.

I found that the horizontal cursor fit very nicely in that location
      while taking up no chart space. Rather than do without the cursor labels in the X and Y axis, I'll just wait for the future fix.

jay

Comment

Working...
      X