Questions on 10.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on 10.2

Hi, some questions for any of you guys in the know.
    I am about to upgrade my system and have looked at the upgraded spec recommendations.

1.) I believe eSignal is not fully Vista compliant, but I do see that it is suggested that it seems to be reported to run fine on Vista, could some users confirm that it runs ok on Vista 64bit as I see the memory rec has also increased to 3GB for power user? I am considering XP 32 if not

2.) I notice the rec of quad core for power users. Is eSignal setup to make use of multi-core processors, as I was actually thinking of a fast (E8600) dual core, as I have no other use for a quad core.

System specs I am looking at are
    Intel c2d e8600 3.3Ghz
    RAM 2GB or 4GB depending on XP or Vista 64 respectively.

Thanx for any input.
    Last edited by dhunniford; 10-06-2008, 02:03 PM.
    Hope for the best.....Plan for the worst!

computer specs

we have many clients running the eSignal software on both Windows XP 32bit and Windows Vista 32bit and 64bit. eSignal is fully Vista compatible, however our vista certified version of eSignal has not been released yet. This is not to say that it doesn't work with Vista, it does and very well I might add.

We do recommend a lot of RAM and CPU speed for power users. This is mostly due to the market volumes being so high. eSignal is more a CPU heavy program than it is a RAM heavy program 3gigs of RAM should get you by for quite some time. Windows XP 32bit recognizes 3gb of RAM

eSignal doesn't currently utilize multi-core CPUs this is changing in version 10.3 which is set to be released later this year or early next.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X