Downloader Sluggishness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloader Sluggishness

Does anyone have an idea why downloading one day of emini tick data used to take 1 to 2 minutes and now takes well over 20 minutes? The download starts out briskly as it used to but then progressively slows to a crawl as if a cache is being filled to the brim. I’m using version 10.2.1370.1358 now but this began a couple of weeks before I started using it. I’m wondering if I may have inadvertently changed either an esignal option/preference or Windows option/preference that is causing the sluggishness in the downloader. Thanks.

Mike

Re: Downloader Sluggishness

Mike
    I have been experiencing the same issue [together with some memory problems] and have already passed the information on to eSignal's developers
    Alex

Originally posted by mikejhelms
    Does anyone have an idea why downloading one day of emini tick data used to take 1 to 2 minutes and now takes well over 20 minutes? The download starts out briskly as it used to but then progressively slows to a crawl as if a cache is being filled to the brim. I’m using version 10.2.1370.1358 now but this began a couple of weeks before I started using it. I’m wondering if I may have inadvertently changed either an esignal option/preference or Windows option/preference that is causing the sluggishness in the downloader. Thanks.

Mike

Comment

Thanks, Alex.

Mike

Comment

Mike
        My pleasure
        Alex

Originally posted by mikejhelms
        Thanks, Alex.

Mike

Comment