number of days specified in time template not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• number of days specified in time template not working

If I create a time template to display 60 days 5min bars and set the primary symbol to $VIX * (-1), the 5min chart only shows about 5 days data ( currently it shows 358 bars ). Even if I create another chart of "$VIX,5" so that to insure there are already enough number of bars of "$VIX,5" being downloaded, the $VIX * (-1) chart still only displays 358 bars. So obviously the number of days in time template is ignored when the symbol is a user defined spread symbol. If I use the dashboard time template which set intraday timetemplate to auto and dynamic, then I am able to view many days' data by dragging the chart to the right side.

- Clearpick

Clearpicks,

Sorry for the delay in responding. I have tested the Time Templates as you described in your post and with a custom spread I'm able to duplicate this issue on many different time frame.

I've reported the findings to the Project Manager as well as created an incident in our bug database to have it looked at by our development team and hopefully have a fix in place for an upcoming release.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X