X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download link for 8.0

Hi Avery,

http://kb.esignal.com/article.asp?article=3579&p=1

Is where I get directed when I click on the link you gave to download 8.0. Then I get the error message about IE not being able to display the page.

I think I'd like to go back to 8.0 for awhile and let you guys know my thinking. These " stalls " are more than a little annoying. The only data I have coming in is for the S&P 500 futures, although I do have a lot of ways of looking at it with regular e-signal studies and a few efs that don't do anything more special than put a few labels on the screeen, setcomputeonclose is enabled. I'm running an Xeon at 1.8 ghz with "only" 1.5 gig of ram.

Please let me know if this is still a current location to go back to 8.0 or if there is another loaction.

Thank You
    Glenn Swiatek
    San Mateo, CA

Comment

Down Load 8.0

Hi Avery,

Dug around some more and found this page for the download.

http://kb.esignalcentral.com/display...79&r=0.1208765

Take Care,

Glenn

Comment

Version 8

Hi Avery,

Interesting how the link I posted yesterday doesn't work today. Anyway the digging around can be done.

I went back to Version 8 yesterday. My good old E-signal is back. I'm doing everything the same as when I was running version 10, but now the advanced charts do not freeze.

The tone of some of the posters is quite ... Anyway, I'd like to say thanks for keeping version 8 available for folks like me. The folks at e-signal mention we should get faster computers, and I guess after awhile I will. Not quite yet though. I guess when I do I'll only run my trading business on it and keep the Old Xeon for text editing and e-mail !

Thanks and Keep Up The Great Work,
        Glenn Swiatek
        San Mateo, CA

Comment

Re: Version 8

Originally posted by fastflyer
          Hi Avery,

Interesting how the link I posted yesterday doesn't work today. Anyway the digging around can be done.

I went back to Version 8 yesterday. My good old E-signal is back. I'm doing everything the same as when I was running version 10, but now the advanced charts do not freeze.

The tone of some of the posters is quite ... Anyway, I'd like to say thanks for keeping version 8 available for folks like me. The folks at e-signal mention we should get faster computers, and I guess after awhile I will. Not quite yet though. I guess when I do I'll only run my trading business on it and keep the Old Xeon for text editing and e-mail !

Thanks and Keep Up The Great Work,
          Glenn Swiatek
          San Mateo, CA
          Amen Glenn: I too went back to Version 8.0 and am having very little problems as compared to Versions 10.0 ++. I have an older computer (Windows 2000 but have a pentium 4) with plenty of memory. ESignal ... same from me ... thanks for keeping version 8.0 for us traders that do not want to upgrade to a faster computer at the moment especially considering the state of the economy.
          Tallpaw

Comment

Working...
          X