Labels on Right Side of Fibo Retrace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labels on Right Side of Fibo Retrace

How can I get the labels onto the right side of fibo retracement lines? This is the way I had it forever and just upgraded to 10.2.1391 and now they area on the left AND when I click to change - the font size increases - don't want that either. Thx in advance for prompt reply

Hello TBond,

I can't say that I've ever seen the Fib Retracement number show up on the left unless the the Extend Line was checked. But even then the number would appear as if set in the middle of the line.

Currently I'm running on same version of the software and am unable to duplicate. If you could please add screenshots of the Fib Lines and the settings we can provide more assistance.

Thanks in advanced.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

sorry for misunderstanding - actually I'd guess it's more over the middle of the line. however, I want it on the right extreme - it was that before I upgraded to 10.2. also, what about the font size increasing when I click to edit a fibo retrace already placed on a chart? it did not do that before either and I would like it not to do so now. any way to fix either of these?

Comment

OK, any idea on timing? Also, what about the fact that the font expands when editing? Please shoot me an email when 10.3 or whatever the version is that corrects these issues is available - I rarely check the forum. Thanks

Comment

TBond,

Thank you for the clarification. We are aware of this new placing of the Fibonacci Line label from the extreme right of the Fib line to on top of the line.

We've talked to Project Manager and we plan to address this in version 10.3.

All chart fonts are controlled in the Properties. The line thickness (width) would be control via the Fib Settings numbers 1-100. Please check to make sure that your setting is no set to high.

AveryH
          eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
          X