Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Esignal will destroy the competition when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esignal will destroy the competition when...

I think Esignal has the best retail feed in the business. There data is rock solid and the price is reasonable.

I hear Esignal has the best programmers in the business. Its time for Esignal to put EFS into quote pages.. and totally revamp their lame quotepages. Traders need custom quote pages. If you trade stocks.. it really is necessary... more so, than any other feature.

Another critical feature is a customizable realtime scanner. I dont know why they cant get this feature going. I wouldnt mind paying up for this feature. It so important for traders.. to constantly have the ability to scan the market in realtime for the best setups.

Backtesting is not really needed.. because people that use esignal are traders not system developers.

Right now many people are only trading the eminis.. so what I mentioned above is not really citical.. but as the market comes back slowly people will be back daytrading momentum stocks.

Esignal.. its time to destroy tradestation.. and really get going with the important upgrades not fancy shmansy stuff like quoteboards, pages, and other things that do not contribute to a trader's bottom line.

--MIKE

I agree but it is a little bit harsh to Tradestation and I know Tradestion got lots of improvement in its new version.
    WSHHmm

Comment

Working...
    X