incorrect previous close data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• incorrect previous close data

The following indices have incorrect price changes because the previous close data is wrong:

$rtm
    $rtv
    $rtl

I have seen this problem before and it has taken several months to be fixed. Is there a department at eSignal that I should contact?

Re: Reply to post 'incorrect previous close data'

Louis
    You can email [email protected].
    Alternatively you could connect with a Live Rep or call eSignal support (the
    number escapes me but there is a recent message from Andy Smith that has it)
    Alex

Comment

Hi,

Here's a link to our contact page located on eSignal Central Support Page; http://www.esignalcentral.com/suppor...ct/default.asp

We will need more details to research this issue.

Regards,
      Andy S.
      eSignal Support

Comment

Andy,

I have contacted your customer support representatives before, and it has taken months to get the problem resolved. Is there some department or person at eSignal responsible for auditing the data that is broadcast? It would seem to be a simple process of comparing the data you are sending out for a symbol with the data being broadcast by the exchange. It has been my experience that the personnel in the customer service department are not trained to solve or find data integrity problems.

Comment

Hi Louis,

Let's start with this. How about you private email me which date that you show the close as being incorrect for the symbols you have below. I'll check them out & consult with our QA department and get back to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
          Andy S.
          eSignal Support
          [email protected]

Comment

Similar Problem with SGX based quotes

Hi Andy,

I have a problem with my quotes too.
            The Daily Tabular and the Daily Chart displays bad data.
            I often have pairs of days showing the exact same data when the mkt actually traded very differently.

I will send you the screen captures of both items. Check your email...thanks alot!

Comment

Working...
            X