ERROR in 120, 144 min charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERROR in 120, 144 min charts

Im having problems with charts above 90 min. The actual bar starts always with one hour after the last one. But its a 120 or 144 min chart. And i must got refreshing all the time. But another bar open in the wrong time. I have already had this problems with 89 min chart, but now its ok. Now the problem is in charts above 90 min. I don´t know what to do.

PS: Sorry for my english. Im from brazil.
    Attached Files

nobody help me? All charts above 100 min are wrong. I don´t know what to do. help me guys. Im trying 240 min chart now. And it is wrong too. Hello esignal, what´s happening?

Comment

the error is with any chart. Im ataching a NQ chart now with 240 min
      Attached Files

Comment

I don't seem to be able to duplicate this on the current version of eSignal. What version are you using (Help --> About...)? You can download the latest (7.4 build 608) from http://www.esignal.com/download
        Attached Files
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

i am using 7.4 ( build 608 ). I have tried everything. Uninstalling, installing again. Cleaning the registry. But nothing solve this problem.

Comment

You may want to try a complete uninstall and reinstall. Directions for this process can be found below.

Complete Uninstall / Reinstall
            Regards,
            Jay F.
            Product Manager

Comment

I made what you said but the problem still continue. This problem is very strange. Just me with this problem. I have had this problem before with 55 and 89 min charts. But now it is in charts above 100 min. I uninstalled all the files. And install the new esignal again. And when i put any chart above 100min, the last bar opens again in the wrong time. And i got to be refreshing all the time. Very very strange!!!

Comment

Please try this:

1) Window --> Close All
                2) File --> New --> Advanced Chart --> Default
                3) Change Symbol to NQ U3 and an interval of 240.

Did that fix it? If so, then there was a corrupted chart file. If not, I'm stumped, and will have to research further with our QA group. Thanks for your patience.
                Regards,
                Jay F.
                Product Manager

Comment

Working...
                X