Symbol overlay in future ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Symbol overlay in future ?

Is there any plan to be able to do a symbol overlay having the overlay prices on the left side y axis so you can get a good overlay view as compared to the .efs that doesnt really help unless the symbols have similar prices ?

Hi,
    This study does not plot Y-axis data for the overlay, but it will plot an accurate overlay no matter what the individual price scales are.

Paul
    Attached Files

Comment

Thx turlie... question though -

Is this .efs using the the same relative plotting formula that a correct overlay would use... with the exception that it shows the plot point price incorrectly (shows it as a main symbol price). Is there anyway to get a correct reading of the actual overlay price in the cursor window or something like that ?

Comment

RE: Reply to post 'Symbol overlay in future ?'

up early ... kid crying ?

-----Original Message-----
        Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 7:03 AM
        To: [email protected]
        Subject: Reply to post 'Symbol overlay in future ?'

Hello sgarbs,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Hi,
          As far as i know, this is the only 'practical' overlay study available, in so far as it provides an accurate representation of the overlaid price, which can be 'closely' compared to the main symbol.

The best person to contact on this is JasonK at eSignal (you can personal message him from the BB) - as Jason created this overlay study (see EFS Database in Fileshare) and would be able to advise you further on this. I don't think it would be a problem to add the Close price of the overlay into the Cursor window - i've had a go but achieved no success, so hopefully Jason will be able to help you.

Paul

Comment

Working...
          X