CUP Running out and Memory Costing high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CUP Running out and Memory Costing high

I have one page to run and when I put one symbol inside a quote window, suddenly the CPU runs to 100% and keep at least for 5-10 minutes. at the same time, memory uses up to 500MB.

Something must be wrong here and I never got memorry problem.

My machine is XP with memory 1G (3.02 GH cpu).

When the cpu goes to 100%, I check the Processs. Winsig.exe took most of memory.
    WSHHmm

I got a esigal frozen and lost two quote windows (disppear), on paper trading windows, three advanced charts windows, one browse window.

it is the newest version 7.4.

and the problem may come form the page ( i uses layouts before no this problem).
    WSHHmm

Comment

I got a esigal frozen and lost two quote windows (disppear), on paper trading windows, three advanced charts windows, one browse window.

it is the newest version 7.4.

and the problem may come form the page ( i uses layouts before no this problem).
      WSHHmm

Comment

Hi WSHHMM,

Did you just upgrade eSignal or something? Was there anything you've done to you system today that may have caused this?

Not sure why this would suddenly happen and I haven't seen other reports about this. Please first try rebooting your system and if it continues, private message me with your account number and I'll dive into it a little more.

Thanks,
        Andy

Comment

I would go back to the lastversion of the beta before the gold release. You can get it under file sharing. I did that and my memory and cpu issues went away.

Comment

Working...
          X