Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jurik Tools

Hi,

Can someone help me figure out how to get the Jurik tools(set?)? On eSignal's website they say that we have to purchase the tools from the Jurik folks and provide a link to their website.

On Jurik's website they say that for eSignal the pricing is on a yearly packaged leasing fee basis and direct you to eSignal's website!!

This toolset is not listed in eSignal's Account Maintenance as a product that one can add. Matt Gunderson has referred (in one of his posts in this BB) to some efs files available on Jurik tools which can be accessed only if one has the tools.

Since this is very confusing if someone can explain in simple terms that would be great. Thanks a lot.

Sesh

Hi Sesh,

You do need to order the toolkit directly from Jurik. eSignal does not handle the billing for these studies, as we do with a few others (Arps for ex. ) and that's the reason you don't see them in Account Maintenance. You'll need to fill-out the order form on Jurik's site and follow the process.

FYI: We have a Jurik Forum on eSignal Central for information and discussion specific to these studies.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks and Oops

Scott,

Thanks. I posted my reply to the thread on Jurik Research you had provided. Sorry about that.

Sesh

Comment

Working...
      X