Decimals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decimals

I'm not showing a full amount of decimals in my quotes. for example a bid of 22.00 only shows as 22 or 22.10 only shows as 22.1. is there anything I can do?

Mine just started doing this as well....driving me nuts. makes the prices look strange.

cas

Comment

Hi Jeddins,

Close eSignal and click on the Link below.

1. Click on the Save button. In top SAVE IN box click dropdown and choose Local Drive 'C:' , then double click on Program Files folder in lower section, double click eSignal folder. Click on SAVE button. When asked if you want to replace existing Specs.tab click on Yes.

2. Click on link above again and choose SAVE. Now, double click the Sig Text folder in lower section then the SAVE button. Choose Yes to replace existing specs.tab file. Restart eSignal.

Comment

Marwan,

Thanks, that fixed it for me.

cas

Comment

Mine isn't having a decimal problem. Should all users be experiencing it? Should I load that new file even though I have no problem?

Comment

n23mc
            No, only some users were affected and if you are not having any issues with decimals you should not do anything.
            Alex

Comment

Should I be seeing decimals in the eminis?
              I do not see any... ES U3 for instance, even after installing the new spec.tab file.

Bob
              RTS Trading

Comment

Bob,

Decimals should not be seen on ES futures.
                Regards,
                Jay F.
                Product Manager

Comment

Thanks - this was a big problem for me since I trade bonds exclusively. I display US, ZB, TY, etc. I was very frustrated to suddenly find all these prices in decimals instead of 32'nds. The .tab file got my prices back to 32'nds and left the ones that should be decimals alone. Appreciate your help.

Comment

Working...
                  X